Frankfurter Straße 250, 64293 Darmstadt
1. März 2024
The Global Graduate Program (GGP) is the company’s career accelerator for high potential graduates who are early in their careers. During the 24-months talent development program, you will experience a mix of strategic management consulting projects, as well as functional rotational stations in the Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics sectors.
In the first year, you will be working in the Inhouse Consulting team, where you will have the opportunity to tackle challenging problems under the guidance of experienced consultants and to acquire extensive management and problem-solving skills. Inhouse Consulting projects focus primarily on strategy, growth, as well as operational optimization, and our internal clients are typically senior-level executives within the company. The first year will help you to gain a good knowledge of the company and maximize your exposure to different subjects. You will also participate in targeted professional trainings as well as our coaching & mentoring program to continuously improve your technical expertise and business acumen.
In the second year, you will be working on several individual assignments within our sectors: Healthcare, Life Science, Electronics and Group Functions (e.g. HR, Finance, Innovation, IT). Depending on our business needs and your preference, you’ll get the chance to expand your network and gain in-depth knowledge in the day-to-day operations of different functions, such as marketing, medical, R&D, production, strategic management, and venture capital. Each assignment will last three to four months, with one international assignment.
Overall, the program allows you to gain the skills and knowledge needed to become an early thought leader in a specific field, as well as the ability to independently manage complex projects and diverse stakeholders within a matrix organization.
After successful completion, you will move into an exciting role within one of our businesses depending upon your interest and career aspirations, professional development opportunities, and business needs from which you will continue your development as a future leader within the organization.
Next start date: March 2024, limited contract for two years
Several positions available
Who you are:
• MBA or Master’s degree / PhD in natural science, engineering, or business
• Candidates with an advanced degree in science or engineering must have a demonstrated interest in business or consulting through professional experience, or internships
• Candidates with business background must have demonstrated interest in relevant industries through coursework, professional experience, or internships
• Outstanding academic achievements
• Strong analytical skills, excitement for complex and ambiguous work, curiosity for our diverse business sectors and a broad range of topics
• Proactive and self-motivated mindset
• Outstanding communication and team-working skills
• Profound knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
• Excellent verbal and written English (German is a plus)
Please submit your application by September 15th, 2023. The phone screening process will be completed by the end of October, while the Assessment Days are scheduled for November 16th and December 7th, 2023.